Re: Lost my FC2 background due to the Gimp

On 3/23/07, Nigel Henry <cave.dnb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've been trying to create an icon for a music app with the Gimp. Part of the
icon needed a waveform from a running music app, so thinking I was being
clever I went for aquire screenshot with the Gimp. Now I've ended up with a
graduated green background for FC2, and revert won't work.

The original FC2 background was dark blue with Fedora core 2 in the top right
corner.

Anyone know where I can find it? At the moment I'm stuck with the KDE blue
swirl thing, but would be nice to get the one back that I'm used to.

Please. No comments about using ancient FC versions. I'm just trying to fix a
problem.

Nigel.

http://www.pembo13.com/pub/fc2-default-wallpaper.png

--