Re: MPlayer

Davidson Rodrigues Paulo wrote:
2007/3/23, Michel Compercho <mcmprch@xxxxxxxxx>:
When I run mplayer it tells me that it cannot open DVD://1? I really
don't understand the error message... or much else about play video on
computers. Please, if anyone can point me to step by step instructions
i'd REALLY appreciate it!

Are you using livna repository on Yum? If yes, try to install
libdvdnav and libdvdread, as follows:

$ su -c 'yum install libdvdnav libdvdread'

Regards,

Davidson Paulo

Thanks to all the suggestions! yumming xine and libdvdcss seem to have given me a video application.... now on to the next thing.... I'm almost at the point where I'll never have to boot to Windows again.... at least for my own use... Work however is another matter...

Again thanks to everyone....
Michael