Re: start-stop-daemon: command not found

Davidson Rodrigues Paulo wrote:
2007/3/23, Jeff Mutonho <ejbengine@xxxxxxxxx>:
I've just finished installing open-xchange on my FC6 machine , and
then tried to start the open exchange admin daemon , only to be
greeted by

Starting Open-Xchange Admin Daemon:
/opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/oxfunctions.sh: line 81:
start-stop-daemon: command not found

Open Xchange is maintained by Novell right?

Wrong. It is a different organization. They were a ISV SUSE was promoting a while back but the situation has changed now with Novell and Groupware.

Rahul