Re: How to play an audio CD?

On 23/03/07, Gene Heskett wrote:

>> The additional problem is that I need double-size display.  Selecting
>> that gives me double-size, but the window doesn't resize, and nor does
>> it allow manual re-sizing, so I can only see one quarter of the
>> display.
>
>Works fine here. Desktop environment is GNOME.

It isn't working for dbl-size in kde, the window itself is not expanded.
And the playlist is not effected.  The selector window is I believe, but
not the on-screen playlist.

The playlist font size can be configured easily in the preferences.
That doesn't get rid of the fixed size buttons at the bottom of the
playlist window, though. Perhaps the old winamp-style design is too
much of a burden for the developers.