Re: How to play an audio CD?

On 23/03/07, Anne Wilson wrote:

I have the same problems with audacious as I do with xmms - it doesn't
recognise the existence of any audio cd, in either of my drives (I haven't
yet found where you can tell it which drive to use, although in xmms I have,
and it made no difference).

Preferences > Plugins > CD Audio Plugin > Preferences > Device

The additional problem is that I need double-size display.  Selecting that
gives me double-size, but the window doesn't resize, and nor does it allow
manual re-sizing, so I can only see one quarter of the display.

Works fine here. Desktop environment is GNOME.