Re: Firefox-2.0.0.3 vs FC6?

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko <at> greshko.com> writes:
Well, not everything needs an installer or rpm.

Oh, and another advantage of getting it from a repository like Rémi's is that you can just enable the repository and get automatic updates, you don't have to download every single version again and again like with the tarball. If everyone used the repository, we wouldn't have this question over and over each time Mozilla releases a point release!

Yes, and how many times have we seen folks with problems with updates due to enabling multiple repositories with identical packages?

--
Testing can show the presense of bugs, but not their absence.
		-- Dijkstra