RE: cvs connection problems

> On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 07:22:03PM +0700, lists@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am trying to setup my fedora box with cvs server to be able to
> > connect it via pserver. This is what I am getting as error trying to
> > perform any cvs
> >
> > cvs ["whatevercommand" aborted]: connect to [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]:2401
> > failed: Connection refused
> >
> > Anything I am missing out here?
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Peter Lauri
> >

> Firewall?

[Peter Lauri - DWS Asia]

This is my system-config-securitylevel settings. I have been trying to find
a manual for this, but cannot find it. I only have a ssh connection to this
server. As you can see I allow cvspserver for this as incoming (port 2401).

I am not confortable with the meaning of Trusted Devices and MASQUERADE
Devices. I assume that if I tick the Trusted Devices it will allow ALL
traffic from that one, correct?

Is there anything else that would affect my firewall? Is there any other way
to setup the firewall?

Trusted Devices:    [ ] eth0
MASQUERADE Devices: [ ] eth0
[*] SSH