RE: Install on server with NO floppy/CD *solved*

> Can you set your bios to boot the usb drive? I dunno if that is even
> possible, but thought I'd ask. You may wish to consider installing a
> CD/DvD drive as cheap as they are for added functionality to your
> machines. Ric

Hi Ric,

Thanks for the thoughts. Indeed, I set the BIOS to book from a USB CDROM and
all went well.

I had no problems at all, a very smooth install. I suppose I really should
have tried it before I bothered the list with my silly fears ;-)

As for installing a CD/DVD, well, not all servers have a footprint that
allow for that luxury! :-)

Cheers!

-michelle.