Re: Ubuntu 1, Fedora 0

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007, Aaron Konstam wrote:

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 11:01 +1000, Res wrote:
On Tue, 20 Mar 2007, Scott van Looy wrote:

On Mar 21 Res did spake thusly:

I have only one fedora box left, its an FC1, and it'll be ubuntu or
slackware soon depending on how F7 turns out, I moved all my other desktops
to slackware recently (since I only use slackware on servers as of RH9
EOL).

As this is a list for users of fedora, does that mean you might shut up when
you've upgraded it? :)

Ttfn,

I could always stick around to annoy the shit out of the likes of you :)

But why does annoying people give you such a positive feeling?

It doesnt, but I wont be told what to do by a bunch of rednecks
they cant handle the fact I have a different opinion to them
and when they cant get their way (me to go oh my you are so right) they issue obusive personal attacks, rather mature some of the regular 'trolls' around here, I have no problems debating a topic, even with offensive language, however when they resort to personal attacks, they are a pure troll and I troll-file them, as you cant have a sensible debate with trolls.

--
Cheers
Res

Let Novell known what you think of their back door deal with the devil.
Sign the petition today:   http://techp.org/p/1/