[Fwd: Re: Question on running Fedora on Apple PPC]

--- Begin Message ---
   The machine has 256mb of ram. Someone here on the list suggested that
I check and make sure that a swap partition had been created during the
install. I would have to re-install fedora to know for sure. I might try
re-installing Fedora on the weekend, and set the partitions manually,
instead auto like I normally do. In order to give you a better
description of how the machine acts when I try and run Fedora on it, I'm
sure most of you have encountered a windows based machine that's
infested with viruses and spyware. You know how when you go to minimize
a program on an infested pc, the window will slowly scroll down the
screen? That's a good description on how the machine acts. To me, it
acts like it's bogged down.
Hope this helps.
Thanks
Jim
On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 00:20 -0600, Frank Cox wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 23:36:38 -0500
> Jimmy Bradley <bmobile40@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > I think I need more ram. I know that's really not alot of
> > info,
>
> I'd agree with that statement.  You definitely didn't provide much
> information.
>
> Lets start with this one:  How much ram do you have?
>
> --

--- End Message ---