Re: NEW SCORE - Ubuntu 27, Fedora 28, OT > 47, Trolls < ∞

Ed Greshko wrote:

I lost track of the content on Ubuntu 1, Fedora 0 thread. At least however there were new users presenting genuine questions to resolve problems they encountered.

I guess the OT threads will forever be a part of the list content. Thanks for tracking down the count of thread participants though.

Jim

--
QOTD:
	"Of course it's the murder weapon.  Who would frame someone with