Re: Ubuntu 1, Fedora 0

Res wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Mar 2007, Gene Heskett wrote:
>
>> We can hope maybe...
>>
>> In the meantime res, I'm no longer clicking on reply all for any of your
>> messages, I'm sick of the bounces.  Fix your server.
>
> Nothing wrong with my servers, the fact your host is blocked because
> your ISP cant get off its ass and do somthing about its spamming users
> is not
> my problem.
>
> And one should ask WHY you are replying to me, reply to the list, I dont
> contact you directly, have no desire to.

A Google search on his address turned up this from '04...

"Re: GUMBY GRUB

    * From: Res <res ausics net>
    * To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list redhat com>
    * Subject: Re: GUMBY GRUB
    * Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 09:57:54 +1000 (EST)

*sigh* see my previous post, i dont care what the headers say, i dont
even read most the posts  on here cause the signal to noise ratio is
excesive with ppl like you adding to it. I spose the days just prior to
xmas where this list was sending only half of everbodies posts was my
fault as well :) anyway  i repeat, the care factor is non existant.
life goes on."

--
Best regards,
Chris