DKMS Nvidia

I am running kernel 2.6.20 on a fresh FC6 install on my machine.
I have the kernel headers as well as the kernel-devel for the
currently running kernel.

DKMS complains that it can't find the kernel sources to build my
nvidia module and my lirc module at boot.

I tried a yum remove dkms and reinstalled it but it still thinks the
kernel sources are not there.

I tried google to no avail for this one, so I'm wondering if there is
a log file I can look at to see what the trouble is.

I just also upgraded my other FC4 box to FC6 and installed DKMS on
there and everything is good to go, so I'm not sure what the problem
with this box is.

Thanks.

--
-=/>Thom