Re: VirtualBox and tunctl on Fedora Core 6

Valent Turkovic wrote:
Hi,
I installed VirtualBox GPL virtualization server.

This one is going to get on the repository sometime.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-maintainers/2007-March/msg00369.html

In order for getting networking working inbound you need tunctl
utility found in "uml-utilities".

I can't find "uml-utilities" not "tunctl" for Fedora Core 6.

Please also look at this page:
http://vbox.innotek.de/pipermail/vbox-users/2007-January/000364.html

There is only one suggestion for FC4 rpm package.

Where can I find RPM package for uml-utilities and why aren't they in
Fedora repositories?

It is required for UML (User Mode Linux) which isn't in the repository either because no one has volunteered to maintain the packages.

Rahul