Re: Ubuntu 1, Fedora 0 <OT>

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007, Arthur Pemberton wrote:

Me too. I hear Ubuntu is good for newbies coming straight for windows.
But to this day I cannot in good conscience recommend it because of
all the idiotic bashing coming from the Ubuntu crowd. I believe it is
easier to explain software limitations than idiotic Ubuntu people.

This also works:

http://xkcd.com/c178.html

--
"Invoking the supernatural can explain anything, and hence explains nothing."
                  - University of Utah bioengineering professor Gregory Clark