Re: Bug in hal-cups with FC6

Manuel Arostegui Ramirez schrieb:
On Tuesday 20 March 2007 09:11:26 KH wrote:
I installed FC6 and it works fine so far (whta I expected) with one
exception.
Cups and the hal-tool is unable to handle usb-devices proberly.
I have Brother MFC-215C with works very well under FC4 but not under FC6.
If I open the "Computer"-Icon on the Desktop then an usb device called
"Brother MFC-215C" appears.

Has anybody else ran into this problem and is there hint to fix it?

Klaus

You should provide more information about your problem.
Did you take a look in bugzilla in order to find out if there´s a ticket opened already?
All the best.
I took a look bugzilla and I did not found anything which adresses my problem. But this means nothing because I am not familiar with bugzilla.
I also provide what you call a ticket. But I am not sure if it worked.

Klaus