Re: fedora 6 minimal ram for install?

> From: "Valent Turkovic"
> What is the minimal amount of ram that machine has to have in order to
> be able to install Fedora Core 6 in text mode and to run in runlevel
> 3?

I think for the installation it needs 128M, but once installed you can probably pare
it down even further. I'm running multiple FC6 Virtual Machines with 192M and it
runs quite well.

http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/release-notes/fc6/en_US/sn-ArchSpecific.html
--
* The Digital Hermit   http://www.digitalhermit.com