Fluendo's Elisa Media Center

Hi, people

Have any one got Fluendo's Elisa installed and working in FC6? I've enabled
Freshrpms development repository to get it from there, but the dependences
could not be all solved, even enabling Fedora's development and testing
repos.
It seems to be a good media player, but I can't get it working to test it.

More info about the software: http://www.fluendo.com/elisa/
Screenshots: http://www.fluendo.com/elisa/screenshots.php

[]'s
Marcelo