Grub, MBR, Swap and Error

I'm using FC6, Ubuntu6.10 and Slack11. and I install slack the last. After I install slack i dont like lilo, so i want to go back to FC6 Grub, I insert FC6 DVD installer and type "linux rescue" and in konsole I do :
# grub
grub> root (hd0,1) grub> setup (hd0)

and I restart, yes it worked, but after 6 hours, i restart my computer and it say grub hardisk error, so i heve to do that step again, and it works again, and error again after restar. I tried with ubuntu cd installer, I pick star ubuntu safe graphical mode, and in terminal i did step above but with "root (hd0,5), and it worked just fine, not like fedora, how could it be? am i dong something wrong?

After I boot to fedora with grub from ubuntu, i get the message :
" unable to access resume device in LABEL=SWAP-hda5 "
I figure that this error because I install slackware, and slackware change the swap prperties, so FC6 can read it. before I install slackware in /dev/disk/by-label , I found "SWAP-hda5" and i got no eror message like that, but after i install slack the "SWAP-hda5" is gone, so that's why i think FC6 got confused. how could i bring back that label to my swap partition so the error is fixed. I know this error is not big, without that swap i still cant run my FC smoothly, but it's just annoying. thanks.

any help is appreciate