Re: Cron job from nowhere

Title: Re: Cron job from nowhere

From: McBroom, Robert C
Subject: Re: Cron job from nowhere

Yes Alan, bugzilla was installed.  I'm not at my machine to look at the rpm list.  Didn't see any problems with any dependencies.  Does it need apache and mysql?

Turns out there were two versions of bugzilla installed.  Erased them but haven't been able to see if that stopped my mail from filling up as I messed up /etc/fstab and cannot boot.  I see the problem with a boot from the rescue option on the DVD but haven't figured out how to get away from read only status to edit and change the file.  Since FC6 is in a LVM group I can't see it with SLACKWARE or Knoppix.

Robert McBroom