Re: openldap and FDS

Ric Moore wrote:
On Fri, 2007-03-09 at 16:12 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
Ric Moore wrote:
Where the heck is it?
http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/

Thanks Ed, it's right there... I wonder why it's not yumable? I also
used smart to search for it. Thanks again, Ric

It is.

# yum install fedora-ds-base.

Note that this is just the core functionality and does not include the GUI consoles and other features which are in Java which can you get from the above site. The /opt and other unusual file locations are due to its past legacy as a proprietary solution called Netscape Directory Server. The packaging has been heavily cleaned up during the package review process. 'fedora-ds-base' follows FHS etc.

Rahul