Re: PS2

Srikanth Konjarla wrote:

A: Because it reverses normal conversational order, and encourages
quoting of entire posts.

Q: Why do some deprecate top posting?

Also, it violates the official rules of FC.

But, they do not have a "Linux" version.

Did you *read* that?

Work has been silently progressing over in camp PCSX2. So whats going
on?

Well for starters PCSX2 linux. Development for PCSX2 linux has gone
extremely well, so well infact that several games already run on the
developers machine and soon we betatesters shall be entering mainstream
testing phase.

Mike McCarty wrote:

Srikanth Konjarla wrote:

Is it possible in any way to run PS2 game on a Linux box?

Thanks in advance

Srikanth

http://www.pcsx2.net/

Google is your friend