From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ed Landaveri
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 10:43 PM
To: For users of Fedora
Subject: Re: FTP Issues - Help.

Michael,
Check your iptables configuration. Also I would advise you to follow the vsftpd.conf defaults. I mean do NOT accept upload_anonymous but if If you need to upload anything use scp ( psftp for windows). Most important of all get rid of XP and run linux on all your boxes. Life is beautiful with Linux!

Linux user number 433512
"Free as in Freedom":
http://counter.li.org