Re: Support for Firefox 1.5.0.x ends on April 24, 2007.

Florin Asavoaie wrote:
> Will firefox 1.5 unsupported starting from april? Whis is a bit too
> soon I think. Anyway, what will happen with fc5/fc6 that doesn't have
> support for firefox2? Will they be updated to ff2? I currently have
> firefox2 installed from the fc7 repository but this is not a solution
> for all the people running fc.

I refer the honourable gentleman to the beginning of this very thread,
where this question was posed and answered.

James.

--
E-mail:     james@ | The betting public are on average complete idiots (see
aprilcottage.co.uk | also lotteries for examples) and are uniformly