Re: We need a new subject- bug fixes

Les Mikesell <lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You mean besides those of us who keep replying to you and who run our > own mail servers? > > I won't say I got it right every time but a quick Google for an error > message or a few tests using somebody's web-mail service were usually > sufficient to sort things out. And you are arguing that having to do that is better than, for example, what you do to start sshd?
Absolutely. I have four Linux boxes here plus my wife's W2K box. Exactly one Linux box is configured to receive mail from the internet. The others all use the default sendmail configuration as provided by RHEL (CentOS actually) or FC. I don't even install sendmail-cf on any system other than my mail server.

Cheers,
Dave

-- Ambrose Bierce