Re: Converter from eps to wmf format?

On 3/6/07, Chris Mohler <cr33dog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is there some way of converting eps files to wmf format?

What are you ultimately trying to do?  IMO you should never convert
*to* WMF, always away from it.  There might be another format that
will prove just as useful for your application.

Thanks, Chris. My idea is to use vectorial figures drawn by Inkscape
in OpenOffice Presentation. The current conversion from Inkscape to
OpenOffice Draw is not satisfactory, as the text is neglected, i.e.,
not visible. I tried to circumvent the problem by converting to wmf
and hence to OpenOffice Draw.

Paul