Re: Where are all the updates gone?

Gene Heskett wrote:

I, an english only speaking american, would also tend to interpret it in that light. And you are really, really, miffed when you spell it pi$$ed. :-) However, Res's spelling is rather atrocious, so it could be interpreted either way. Perhaps english is not his native tongue though, so we are used to decoding such messages into something that at least appears lexically correct most of the time.

Now, you are going to get yourself in hot water with Canadians, Mexicans, and others living on the North American continent. :-)

You are correct, English is not Res's native tongue.  He is from Australia.
So, he was speaking in his vernacular. Besides, he made no apologies for his typos because he was "pissed". Typing skills go down when one is under the influence. Don't you guys watch CSI?

--
No house is childproofed unless the little darlings are in straitjackets.