Re: We need a new subject- bug fixes

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

This is partially my fault. What I am reporting is not an upstream
problem. Mozilla is perfectly capable of doing what I want it to do if I
change the config option indicated. It is a problem with how firefox is
distributed by the rpm created I assume by fedora. I am asking that
fedora repackage a existing rpm. I am completely updated. A new firefox
came last week (1.5.0.10) but I can't tell if this correction was made.

Fedora generally doesnt deviate from upstream defaults. So what configuration upstream ships with indeed does matter here.

Errr... except where it suits their fancy - like omitting java bindings, multimedia plugins, and configuring sendmail not to receive mail.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx