Re: correct way of asking for new apps in fedora repository?

Valent Turkovic wrote:
Hi,
what is the correct way I can ask fedora devs to add a few really
great apps that they maybe missed.

The best way to get application is to volunteer to maintain them. If you cant or do want to do that, name the applications and I will add them to the wish list if they meet the licensing guidelines.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/WishList

Rahul