Re: mail program for FC6

edwardspl@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I want to use the mutt tool va telnet / ssh ( putty )...
> So, is it okay ?

Yes.  I use mutt via ssh all the time.  Occasionally I use it with
putty and that also works well[1].  I don't use telnet for any sort of
logins, but I have little doubt that mutt would work just as well over
telnet as it does over ssh.

[1] I have had minor issues with character sets that I think I finally
got straightened out with some help on the mutt-user list (search for
the archives of that list, they're invaluable).

The world keeps ending but new people too dumb to know it keep showing
up as if the fun's just started.