Re: 2007 DST Change

taharka wrote:
On Fri, 2007-02-23 at 13:37 -0600, Mike McCarty wrote:

taharka wrote:

On Fri, 2007-02-23 at 11:14 -0600, Mike McCarty wrote:

I don't understand your question very well. You are the one
who brought up the subject. What time are *you* referring to,
if not the one in headers?

Yes, the time in the headers *after* the new DST changes take effect
next month. Also, do you live in a U.S. time zone that observes DST?

The time in the headers is GMT.

I'm aware of that.

Then I don't understand your confusion. If the time in the header
is GMT, then it doesn't matter what time my machine displays on
its screen, GMT is what is in the header.

Why do you care what the times are on *my* messages? You seem to
have a particular interest in my messages. Time zones do not
observe DST, States do. I live in Texas.

No need to get snippy, as I stated before, it's not *your* messages in

I'm not being snippy. Sorry if I seemed so.

particular. I'll just wait till the time change comes to get my answer.
Also, I believe Les Mikesell answered part of what I'm asking.

The answer is: The only time your machine sees from my machine
is GMT.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.