Survey question re sourceforge & cvs

Greetings;

How many of you have had occasion to use cvs?

Now how many of you have used the current fc6 version of cvs against
sourceforge and had it work?

I use cvs fairly often, but I have yet to have a checkout or update
successfully complete or more often even get started, if its sourceforge
on the other end.  It was true for the cvs for fc2, and the cvs that
comes with kubuntu-6.06.

Is it our cvs version, sourceforges or is verizon blocking the traffic
like they do with most of the p2p stuff (except azureus, they haven't got
that one figured out just yet)?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)