Re: Timezone Updates...

Philip Prindeville wrote:
Gareth Howlett wrote:

Hey,

As I'm sure everyone is aware, the time zones in North America will be
changing soon (the day light savings time change dates).

I'm running a bunch of time-sensitive FC4 systems... I've been searching
for an update to deal with this but I'm not sure it exits...  anyone
have any input?

- Gareth

Are you talking about something not previously covered in the
rather lengthy thread:

    Question about DST changes in the US

He probably wants to know how that relates to FC4 - i.e was an update containing the change done before FC4 support stopped?

Doing:
zdump -v CST6CDT |grep 2007
should show entries for March 11 if the update is already installed.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx