Re: Extract Attachment from Mail

On 2/16/07, Mike McCarty <Mike.McCarty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Friday 16 February 2007, Mike McCarty wrote:
>
>>I think that this is not quite true. "Sheep" and "fish" both have
>>another plural "sheeps" and "fishes", but I do not believe that
>>"mails" is a word, except as a verb.
>>

> 'Fishes', yes, 'sheeps', no.

I stand corrected. I could not find "sheeps" in a largish
dictionary. I have heard it used, however, by farmers
in South Texas, and in that sense. This could be a case
of the dictionary writers just not knowing.

I don't know if it's in any dictionary, but it's common parlance to
say "I got two mails from...". Unrelated, in certain circles the
plural of "text" (aka an SMS text message) is "textses".

Chris