Re: network printing

Hi,

It is a HP LJ4500. Most people here print from windoze. Regardless, kerberos
tickets are needed to print here. I can get them using FC6 (and this is
successful) because I get my mail that way from a POP server.

Any suggestions would be very appreciated. I am terribly lost here.

Many thanks and Best wishes,
Trotter.