Re: Usb/udev/kernel problem

On 18 Feb 2007, at 9:41, Anne Wilson wrote:

This box is an i686 box, but for some reason I have i586 kernels and
kernel-devel packages installed.  I think this may be relevant to this
problem.

'Morning, Anne. I had a similar problem: there is an error with Anaconda in the installation of FC6. See,

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugs/FC6Common

A Google search for

i586 i686 linux kernel anaconda bug

will get you a number of alternatives to read with your Sunday coffee and croissants but they all say pretty much the same thing. I performed this fix on my machine and it's fine now. I trust the same will apply to your problem.

Best wishes,

Ian