Re: Creating a DVD for Stand-Alone player from avi clips

Laurence Orchard wrote:

> Any command line would be greatly appreciated or a HowTo URL?

If you are going the commandline route, I recommend the script encode2mpeg,
which will create DVD-compatible MPEGs from just about any files you can
throw at it:
http://encode2mpeg.sourceforge.net/encode2mpeg.html

Once you have your MPEGs, for making quick DVD menus, I use DVDAuthorWizard:
http://dvdauthorwizard.sourceforge.net/

All the dependencies are available from freshrpms.net.

Jonathan

--
http://jonathan.rawle.org/