Re: How to convert ogg files to mp3

On 2/16/07, Robin Laing <Robin.Laing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have an iRiver 7xx series and I updated the software with Linux.

http://ifp-driver.sourceforge.net/

It seems out of date but it may work.

I tried many things and it was not that simple. There were US and
European models of the same iRiver. Some with FM radio some without.
All with the T30 model number and all with different incompatible
firmwares. The iFP-xxx series was a different bag altogether.

I was quite sure I had the right firmware but it didn't work.

In any case, the iRiver was returned which was unfortunate since it
was the most capable player that I found in that price range. From
what I understand, iRiver pulled completely out of the North American
market.

/Mike