/etc/sysconfig/kernel

Does anybody knows where I can find a descriptions of the use of the
/etc/sysconfig/kernel file and of its syntax?
Googling around I've found some fragments of information, but really not
much.
The file should be involved in determining the default kernel flavour when
installing a new one, in the selection of kernel modules during the initrd
cration, and so on. It is modified by the %post script of the
kernel/kernel-devel packages.
I couldn't find a list of all the options it can set, nor of their meaning.
Also, the file isn't owned by any installed rpm, so how and when it is
created?
Thanks,
Roberto Malinverni

|  |\           |\  /|           |    rmalinverni@xxxxxxxxxxxx    |
|  |/           | \/ |           |  Registered Linux User 384225  |
|  |\oberto     |    |alinverni  |   daneel971  fedoraforum.org   |