DST updates worked!

Thanks guys, the tzdata package was exactly what I needed to know.  Part
of the problem was that I didn't know how to figure out if I had the right
one, Chris Mocock told me how to find that with zdump.

What a great list - Jakub Jelinek told me the name of the package I needed
to update and which version I needed.  I looked at rpmfind.net to discover
he wrote it!  I'm pretty confident in a patch/update when I get it from
the "horse's mouth".

I've checked the servers I was concerned about - 2 very heavily used Lotus
Domino server.  One was updated already, I just updated the other one.
I'm updating the rpm on a few others now, no problem.  Thanks for your
help, I Googled it last night for about an hour and didn't find exactly
what I needed but got it in a hurry here.

Ok, I'll go back to lurking now, thanks for all your help.  Oh, yeah, some
of these servers are pretty old and not real up to date but they are
internal, no outside access, etc. usual excuses.  The biggest thing is
that they are running well and I don't want to break things.  The guy who
was here before me built some pretty oddball Linux boxes, the newer ones
are a lot easier to patch without running into some strange dependencies.
I can just use yum on those now that I know what package to update.

Thanks,
Kerry Miller
Victoria, TX