Re: Question about DST changes in the US

On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 10:48:31AM -0600, Les Mikesell wrote:
> >If you are keeping your system uptodate, you should have picked up the US
> >DST rule changes a long time ago.
> Well, if you define a 'long time' as a year of so... I'm way too old to
> do that.  But run a zdump on your timezone name to see if you have it.

If you're using Fedora, you have to define "long time" that way. In fact,
all currently supported Fedora releases came with the updated tzdata package
at release.

If your Fedora system is older than that, it is insecure and should be
upgraded immediately -- simple as that.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@xxxxxxxxxx          <http://mattdm.org/>