Re: How to convert ogg files to mp3

Alan wrote:
Some of the encoding properties are more sensitive to some kinds of
music, I'll stay out of the artistic taste of Britney but there were
known problems with early versions of ogg and french horn pieces for
example. I never noticed as the only horn piece I like is from Flanders &
Swann ;)

Agnother GNU!

Ian