Attansic GB ethernet

Hi, it seems I'm having all problems at the same time.

I just got ended over a Asus server with a p5l-vm motherboard with attansic onboard ethernet card.
This system will be a production server. And adding another card was not on my initial plans when I
made decided what hardware they should be buy.

I'm going nuts trying to configure this.

System is a brand new Dual Core system running fedora core 6.

Any ideas?

http://atl1.sourceforge.net/

Meanwhile I download the latest version of the driver from

http://sourceforge.net/projects/atl1

Documentation on how to install this nowhere to be found.

Orlando