Re: About mono program with FC6

Jim Cornette wrote:
edwardspl@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello Jim,

So...I just reinstalled the whole system ( FC6 ) and customer ( without any packages ), then install everything by hand ( rpm / yum ), not system...

Edward.

If you want a minimal system and want to build up as you find use for a program, it should work out for you. You might want still to use yum with groupinstall for large projects like gnome and KDE desktops.

I'm not sure that I understand what you are trying to accomplish with the system setup. Are you wanting a lean system with just the actually used programs or a system with mono and other packages working and installed?

Jim

Hello Jim,

Actually, the server machine is a Internet Server :
Eg : ftp / web / webmail / ssh ( if need ) / Mail etc...
Of course need a firewall setting also !

Edward.