Re: weird firefox behavior

Ric Moore wrote:

For some reason, firefox has started to roll up leaving the title bar if
my mouse cursor leaves the page. It's the damnest thing and I have no
clue what the heck I did to make it start doing this.
Anyone ever seen this and know how to remedy this? None of my other
applications are doing this, just Firefox. I'm running KDE. Ric

Hi Ric -

Right-click the Firefox title bar and select Advanced | Special Window Settings...

There's some stuff in that dialog that sounds like it might control the madness.

-Andy