Re: Compiling rt2500 drivers

In article <45CF7009.3040408@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Patrick Boutilier <boutilpj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Martin Marques wrote:

[Snip]

> >> You either need to 'touch /usr/include/linux/config.h', or comment out
> >> all the references to config.h in the C code.
> >
> > I think that installing kernel-devel will be more helpfull. :-)
> >
> kernel-devel does not include linux/config.h

I think I might be getting somewhere, in the process of compiling the
rt2500 drivers and webcam ones, I somehow managed to delete some of the
kernel. After I'd reinstalled it, I noticed that while the kernel was i686
the kernel-devel was i586. Correcting this as at least enabled me to
compile the webcam drivers.

So, my next step is to remove what I've already done and try starting again.

BTW in one forum I went to, it said change the config.h to autoconf.h which
seemed to work. I would point you to the webcam image I've uploaded, but
FTP doesn't seem to be working on camstream :(