Re: Abiword plugins

On 10/02/07, Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyway I have almost cracked the secret of the 36. All files must take a
minimum of a 4K block, So if you add a small file < 4K to the directory
the number will go up by 4. So the number is the sum of all the blocks
in the directory including . and .. (in multiples of 4) + 4. I don't
know where the + 4 comes from.  Maybe someone else can explain.

Thanks, Aaron. But I really don't want to take this thread too far off
topic, as I't rather important to me to get these plugins working. Has
anybody any idea why I get this result when trying to enable any
pluigins?
'/home/dotancohen/.AbiSuite/AbiWord-2.4/plugins':No such file or directory

It doesn't seem to be a permissions issue.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/drm.html
http://datip.com