Re: Problem accessing some https sites

If that hadn't been it, the other thing I would have suggested, and is
probably worth remembering for the future, is whether your browsers are
set up to verify revocation of SSL certificates.  That often fails, and
without giving you any clues as to what's going wrong.

Thanks for that additional tip.  I just checked and I don't see
anything set up to check for revocations.  In this case it was going
to the URL and I could see the padlock at the bottom right.  So it was
navigating there but couldn't finish downloading the page.  In reading
through the URL that Rob sent me plus his explanation, the behaviour
was consistent with what one would expect for such a problem (dropped
packets).

Thanks,

Jacques B.