Re: FC6 not connecting

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:12:46 -0300, Martin Marques wrote:

> Beartooth escribió:
>> On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 11:15:23 +0900, Edward Dekkers wrote:
>>
>>> Jim's already answered this one but in short:
>>>
>>> lspci for listing PCI devices in your system and
>>> lsmod for listing loaded modules.
>>
>> I get the same result on the non-connecting machine as on this one :
>>
>> [root@localhost btth]# lspci
>> bash: lspci: command not found
>
> Install pciutils.

Well, I can't exactly tell it "yum install pciutils" without a Net
connection. Maybe there's a way to check the install media for it, but I
have no idea how ..

>> [root@localhost btth]# lsmod
>> bash: lsmod: command not found
>
> This should be in module-init-tools. Are you sure you have the path
> configured correctly? Try with /sbin/lspci.

AHA! I get a whole bunch of stuff -- which I reall wish I could c&p --
about bridges and controllers. And, btw, /sbin/lsmod gets some fourteen
lines of stuff, too.