Re: How to set up mirrors in Smart Package Manager?

On Wed January 31 2007, Kam Leo wrote:
> I believe you're searching for /var/lib/smart/config (binary)

Yes! I had previously stated that I thought the channel info was stored in a
binary, in this thread - I just had forgotten where. So, Kam, do you have an
idea of what's in that binary? Can it be copied between different
installations on different computers, to just 'pre-configure' SMART? I did
ask this question on the smart list many months ago, but didn't get any